Sales and Application Specialist (Based in Malaysia)
- Understand and effectively deliver pre-and post-sales consultation/training/presentation on suite of TreeCode products to clients and internal colleagues.
- Serve as the knowledge-base for all company products to assist in troubleshooting and product usage.
- Connect closely with clients to understand their experiment needs and challenges and effectively link product features and benefits to the client’s needs to help promote sales.
- Prepare/review all quotations/deliverable reports to client.
- Continue to map and expand all accounts in assigned territory and establish good relationship with key decision makers and economic buyers.
- Effectively market company products to all targeted client via e-marketing and social media tools.
- Provide sound organization and support for company-sponsored trade shows.
- Constantly review industry trends and be the client’s advocate in collecting product feedback to anticipate future market needs.
- Establish and maintain positive work relationships with clients, partners, principals and colleagues.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Master Degree in OMICs, Molecular Biology or related field is required, PhD graduate welcomed.
- Minimum 3 years of OMICs/Molecular Biology laboratory exposure and able to relate well to various OMICs experiments design and bioinformatics analysis methodology. Candidate with aspiration on performing sales and marketing for OMICs services would be a plus.
- 1 to 2 years of sales experience in OMICs or Molecular Biology field would be a plus.
- A resourceful team player who is independent, results-orientated, with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- An outgoing, highly motivated person with excellent presentation and organization skills.
- Keen in learning about new technologies, with “can do” attitude.
- Outlook – Believes in self, company and marketplace and is passionate about learning and growing. Takes responsibility for own success, doesn’t externalize, accepts challenges, does not take “no” as failure, but as an opportunity to succeed.
- Sales Acumen – Doesn’t take things personally, knows what to say or do at the appropriate time; Is cool under pressure and is prepared for whatever the prospect or client does or says; Asks thoughtful questions, displays effective listening, recognize value to sell; Is tenacious, maintains continuous contact with prospects and clients to establish need(s); Demonstrates effectiveness in linking product features/benefits to client needs.
- Collaboration – Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, prospects and people at all levels across the business. Contributes to team and company success. Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately. Communicates and shares information with candor that builds trust and enhances relationships.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Rationalize even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Communication – Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities; Demonstrates and promotes positive and professional oral and written communications; proactively addresses and manages conflict and disputes; works to achieve constructive resolution.
- Planning/Organizing – Sets goals and objectives; Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Develops realistic action plans.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Interested candidate please send your resume with Linked-in profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Reasons for leaving past & present employment
- Last drawn/current and expected salaries
- Your earliest availability