CENTRI • SEP™- & -CENTRI • SPIN™
Columns have been designed specifically for the following uses:
- Purification of fluorescent reaction mixtures, as in DNA sequencing with the ABI models 373A, 377A, 310, 3100, 3700, and 3730.
- Removal of free and labeled dNTP’s from DNA/RNA as in;
- Desalting, removal of traces of phenol or exchange of buffer salts as in multiple restriction digestions.
- Purification/desalting of proteins.
CENTRI-SEP™Column CENTRI-SEP™ 8 Well CENTRI-SEP™ 96 Well
Columns are useful for:
Available in multiple formats (10, 20, 40) for optimized recovery of DNA fragments based on the size of the nucleic acid.
- Remove excess labels/nucleotides from PCR, random primer labeling, and end-labeling reactions.
- Exchange buffers rapidly.
- Purification/desalting of biomolecules.
- Remove primers from PCR reactions.
- Desalt/purify peptides prior to mass spec.
- Purify biotinylation reactions and protein conjugates.