A functional genomics resource suite integrated with genomic, exomic, transcriptomic, and proteomic data that empowers NGS research.
- A large splice-centric curated data collection for visualization and analysis of splicing and alternative splicing events
- Largest collection of alternative transcription and alternative splicing data currently available
- A holistic database for comparative analysis of the exon–intron structures of protein domains in eukaryotes
- A one-stop shop for integrated analysis of root and bulb genomics data empowering Agri-Genomics research
- Dynamic platform to analyze disease causing mutations