Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Services
PacBio Sequencing Services
- De novo genome sequencing and assembly services (microbial, plant and animal genomes)
- Human genome sequencing for “medical grade” genome sequence
- Base Modification (Epigenetics) Sequencing and analysis (Unique Feature from PacBio!)
- Iso-Seq – Uncover novel genes and gene isoforms by sequencing full-length mRNA transcripts with no assembly needed.
- Pathogen sequencing and identification by sequencing
- Amplicon / Targeted sequencing
- Metagenomics Sequencing – Improve taxonomic resolution with Full Length 16S Sequencing
Illumina Sequencing Service
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- mRNA Sequencing (Whole Exome Sequencing / Whole Transcriptome Sequencing)
- Small RNA Sequencing
- ChIP Sequencing
- Sure select methyl-sequencing
- Methylated DNA enrichment (MBD)
- Nextera Mate Pair Library Prep
- De novo genome assembly
- Genome re-sequencing and analysis
- Base Modification analysis
- Whole Length Transcript analysis
- Metagenome Analysis
- Chromosome-level Genome Assembly
Other Laboratory Services
- HMW DNA Extraction
- Genomic DNA Extraction
- RNA Extraction
- DNA LabChip Analysis
- RNA LabChip Analysis
- DNA / Amplicon Qubit measurement
Instrumentation Servicing and Technical Support
- We offer repair Services for small instruments involving minor repair and calibrations.
- This includes a minimum diagnostic check and pick-up/delivery charge for repairs.
- Customers will receive a cost estimation of the repair job prior to proceeding with the repairs after basic troubleshooting and root cause analysis has been performed.
- Upon confirmation we will proceed with the repairs.
- Our factory trained Field Service Engineers are always ready to provide you with the technical assistance you require to overcome any problems at hand.
- Contractual Technical Support is readily available to customers having instruments which are either under warranty or a service contract.
- This extensively covers parts and workmanship for related services.